- Toast with sunflower butter and sliced bananas
- Silk non-dairy yogurt with mixed berries
- Homemade hash: hashbrowns, meatless crumbles, diced onion and bell pepper, and spices such as garlic powder and red pepper flakes!
- Pita pocket with homemade hummus (click here for the recipe!), sprouts and sliced cucumber, with a side of tortilla chips and salsa
- The ultimate PB&J: add sliced banana and sunflower seeds to make your favorite PB&J sandwich more filling (and delicious!), and a side salad with cucumber, onion, carrot and vegan goddess dressing (I like the brand Annie's)
- Daiya mac and cheese - super easy to make, and super yummy!
- Gyros (recipe here) with pita chips and hummus
- Pad thai from your favorite Thai restaurant (just ask for no egg and add tofu)
- Coconut Bliss ice cream - they're my favorite brand of non-dairy ice cream!
- Gelatin-free gummy bears (Trader Joe's has some options)
- Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookie - the gluten-free version of Oreos (although Oreos are surprisingly vegan)
And there you have it! As far as snacks, I like to munch on chips (sea salt and vinegar is my favorite, although be sure to check the ingredients for milk), an apple with peanut butter, or grapes!
I hope you found this post helpful, whether you're vegan, want to try going vegan, or just interested in seeing what a vegan eats! Let me know what other vegan foods you eat throughout the day.
Thanks for reading!