- 2 cup Strawberries, remove green, rinse and cut in half
- 3 scoops Watermelon, use an ice cream scoop
- 1 tablespoon Local honey or organic sugar
- 2 cups Crushed ice
- 1/4 cup sparkling water (I like Pellegrino brand)
- Splash of sparkling water
- Optional: if you have fresh mint, rinse a few leaves clean with water and use as a garnish in your glass
Place first 5 ingredients into blender, blend until smooth. If the ingredients are blending easily, add a little extra sparkling water. Pour into glasses and top with a splash of sparkling water which adds a great fizz to the drink. Add a mint leaf to your glass for a fun garnish. Yields 2 servings. I added a few blueberries to the batch in the photo which was tasty too.
Thanks for reading!